At Wellness Appliances We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of the “Website”.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent to us, please contact us via our Contact Page.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Who are we?
We are a strong and passionate team with the vision to educating people locally and globally, to make changes towards the development of their optimum health. Our company Eden Sanitarium Limited started in 2014 for Diet & Lifestyle Education based in the United Kingdom providing an extensive learning experience about the practice and teachings of vegetarian, vegan and living foods lifestyle. We believe that the healthiest bodies are not created in the gym but in the kitchen so in 2017 we set up a Wellness Appliance online shop through an eCommerce website providing the general public with the tools needed for a stronger and leaner body, such like juicers, blenders, food processors, slow cookers, food dehydrators, sprouting trays, steamers, etc. We have working partnerships within the United Kingdom and internationally that allow us to provide the general public with wellness appliances. We are a registered Company (Eden Sanitarium Limited) at 196 High Road, Wood Green, LONDON, N22 8HH, Company Number 08874429.
How do we collect information from you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you enter via our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account on our Website, subscribing to any service which we provide, searching our Website, placing an order on our Website, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, creating wish lists on our Website, or requesting further services. We may also collect and process information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include without limitation your name, postal address, e-mail address, password, telephone number, financial and credit card information, age, occupation, personal description, photograph, product interests and style interests.
Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
If you contact us (by phone, email, or otherwise), we may keep a record of our correspondence with you.
Information you provide when you enter a survey (we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them).
Technical information may be collected automatically, including without limitation the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
Details of your visits to our Website may be collected automatically, including without limitation full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products and pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page (including information about how you use social media plug-ins), traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information
providers, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention service providers) and may receive information about you from them.
How long do we hold your information?
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
Who has access to your information?
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information. You can elect to save your credit or debit card details once your order on our Website has been processed, to make any future orders easier. However, for your security, you will need to enter your card’s 3-digit security code for every subsequent transaction where you elect to use the saved credit/debit card. If you elect to store your credit or debit card details after an order on the Website, your credit/debit card details will be stored with our trusted third party payment processor.
USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information held about you to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- set up, manage and contact you about your account and orders;
- update and manage our customer and marketing databases;
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other products or services (including products and services that are co-branded or that we are otherwise engaged with promoting) that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- personalize emails that we send to you, including using your name to address emails to you and using your gender to provide gender-specific content;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so (including creating links to our website in your social media channels);
- carry out market research and analysis;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- administer and improve our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- confirm your age and identity, and to identify and prevent fraud;
- keep our Website safe and secure; and
USE OF ANALYTICS AND TARGETED ADVERTISING TOOLS
In order to better serve our Website visitors and customers, we may use Google Analytics features (more information about these features is set out below and at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
You can opt-out of the Google Analytics features and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ad Settings.
As an added privacy measure, you can download and use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Google Analytics features include the following:
- Regarding Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, we may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising and/or third party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to target and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies and our Website content.
- We may also use analytics and targeted advertising tools provided by other third parties, including Facebook, Adroll and Bing.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
How you can access and update your information.
You have the right to ask for the information we hold about you. Please note that you will need to pay (£10 ) to cover our admin costs in providing you with such details.
Disclosure of your information
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
We may disclose your personal information:
- where you have consented for us to do so. For example, if you have consented to receive marketing materials from third parties, or in respect of third parties’ (including co-branded or jointly promoted) products and services, we may pass your information on to the relevant third parties;
- to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties as necessary for the performance of any contract we enter with you or any service you have requested (for example, we engage third parties to deliver packages, to host our Website and to process card payments, and your payment information will be provided to financial institutions (including banks and card schemes) in order to process your transactions);
- to business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors as necessary for the performance of any contract we enter with them (for example, we engage third parties to send emails and postal mail on our behalf, to provide data cleansing services and to provide marketing and advertising services);
- to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if the Website or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect our customers and Website from fraud and theft. We may pass on personal information that is required to make identity checks and personal information that we obtain from making identity checks (including information relating to your age, name and location), together with account information to organizations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
Use of ‘cookies’
‘Cookies’ are information sent by an organisation to your computer and stored on your hard drive to allow that website to recognize you when you visit. They collect statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and do not identify you as an individual. This improves our website and deliver a better more personalized service. Switching off cookies may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Information collected from children
We are strongly committed to preserving online privacy for all of our Website visitors, including children. The Website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. We will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use or submit information to the Website unless you are being supervised by your parent/guardian.